Friday, October 1, 2010

My sketch for the sketch-a-thon

I am SOOO far behind in the bloggy world. My sketch was released on Tuesday, and here I am, finally posting it :/ Oh well...it's been a busy week here in the Foss household! After apple picking with hubby and mini-hubby, I've been attempting to make apple everything! The weather has been abnormally warm, making it hard to stay indoors. I know the cold weather is on it's way, so I'm trying to savor the warm unseasonable days while I can! Big rainstorm moving in today though, so it's a perfect day to get scrappy :) (Oh, after mini-hubby and I make some yummy looking apple pie bars I found a recipe for online. Pie on the go = awesomeness.

So....here is the sketch I was assigned, another fantastic Liz Qualman sketch, and if you have followed my blog for some time, you may find it familiar.

Here is what I did with the sketch last time, and here is my layout for the sketch-a-thon. I don't know why, but each layout is similar due to the ribbon running up the edge. I just love how it looks with this sketch, so why screw up a good thing? Sorry about the blurriness...didn't have a lot of time to get the photos taken on that Tuesday.


The flowers are a combination of Prima flowers, KI ribbon, and MM pewter brads. I love how they came out! All of the paper is K&Co, except for the blue/green/red strip under the ribbon strip. It is Bo Bunny Calypso.

So I hope to have more creations posted. I have so many great challenges to finish, and there is still a secret project in the works, one I shall post today over at s4u! Come by and check it out, it's pretty cool (and has NOTHING to do with scrapbooking or cardmaking! *GASP*)

No comments: