Saturday, February 26, 2011

Toot toot!

Well, today a few (ok a lot) of my latest creations are featured over on the Nikki Sivils blog! Go check it out, and see the other fab creations featured today...there is a gorgeous dress form creation you HAVE to see! Stay tuned for a few more posts from me today...busy busy but I have some creations to share :) And don't forget to check out the Dream Valley Challenges blog tomorrow for our first challenge, it is going to be a good one (and I can't wait to share what I made!) So if you aren't a follower already, get your little patootie over to the blog and start following for some great bi-weekly challenges and prizes (yes, some very very yummy prizes!)

3 comments:

Susie said...

Your scrap layouts are fabulous. Think my fave is the Falling for You. Gorgeous! Susie x

MagsB said...

Wow, congratulations! The layouts are fab, but my favourite has to be the gorgeous banner! Love it!

luv, Mags x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous layouts - love the party one :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx