Friday, February 4, 2011

Before I craft...

I must share these pics of my house, surrounded by feet of snow. I know a lot of you don't get to experience winter in it's full glory, so here is life in brutal New England (it is only about 3 degrees outside right now.) I took these pics yesterday before attacking the end of the driveway with a shovel, clearing up the mess the city plow truck left.

Here's my house...

Please note how much more impressive the snowbanks are with a 3 foot little man standing in front of them.
This is what we see when we go out our front door. It is also the hardest thing to see past when I am backing out of my driveway.

Gotta love the mowhawk hat :)

There is a fence behind this snowbank, but it is buried. That's our neighbor's house...pretty soon, we won't be able to see anything but snow!

So there you have it...my scenery here in wintry NH. It certainly is beautiful, but don't get me wrong, I'm still praying for that early spring the groundhog promised. (Don't worry, I won't hold my breath.)
Stay tuned...there will be a Valentine-themed blog hop coming up at sketches4all (like, tomorrow!) Join us for prizes and challenges galore!
I have also cleaned out the craft room, and will have some pics as some of you have inquired about my storage options. I think it's almost ready to photograph :) (I'm also trying to convince hubby to study the design of the ScrapBox, I want him to build me one!) Hope to post later today, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

WOW! Loving the snow pictures especially the ones with the short stuff in them!! ha So adorable.

Good luck on getting hubby to make you a scrapbox!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome!!??!