Hi! If you are coming here from Jessica's blog, you are in the right place. If you aren't, head over to Stacy's blog and start from the beginning.
S4a is hosting this blog hop full of great valentine challenges, going from Saturday the 5th until Tuesday the 8th. Head on over and check it out! Participate in a few challenges for great prizes, or just do the blog hop.
There are a variety of ways to win a variety of prizes. Here's the rundown:
1. Enter the challenges posted by the DT (there will be 2 each day during the event) and be entered drawings for DT RAK's.
2. Look on each blog within the event post for ways to win RAK's on some of the DT blogs.
3. Complete ALL challenges and be in a drawing to win a Nikki Sivils Sugar Cookie paper pad (see what I've done with this pad so far here and here.)
4. Complete 4 of the challenges and be entered into a drawing to win a $10 gift certificate to an online scrap store.
5. Find the hearts posted on the DT blogs and add them all up. Post them *here* for an extra entry into the drawing.
It's that simple! So follow me and comment for a chance to win an RAK (which I will post a pic of later, I am off to Rileigh's basketball game!) Enjoy, and head on over to Fia's blog (boss lady LOL) to finish the hop.