Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a busy day!

Between getting 4 kids off to school with 2 more in tow, hitting the grocery store and Target, filling prescriptions, and taking Rileigh to an appointment, it's been crazy. Luckily, I found some time to play with a Sketches in Thyme sketch, #13.
I really liked this sketch, and was glad to use these 3d butterflies I've had in my stash for about 7 years now! I've been trying to make a conscious effort to use up what I have if I can, and keep purchases to a minimum. So far, all I've bought for the last few months is adhesive! Woo hoo me! I know, however, that I'll have to break down and get some paper soon. I've seen some great stuff, and it's taken all I have to not buy some! (The start of school and all related expenses have helped me fight my urge to fill my cart right up!) Now it's off to make dinner...thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Whew I can't believe you found time to sit down and make this cute layout, let me say I bow to you! What a lovely little girl and fun layout.
Kuddos also on the spending, I am also trying really hard to curb the urge to spend.
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketches In Thyme.

Fern said...

This is sooo sweet!!! Love the butterflies and the photo is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! We have another sketch tomorrow and I hope you will join us again!! Hugs!!!