Monday, September 20, 2010

Sketch-a-thon in full swing!

So I haven't really been good about posting lately. My son had croup and had to go to the hospital for breathing issues a few nights ago, and now hubby and myself are infected with the virus. It feels awful! Bonus: I need to rest, meaning I need to scrap hahahaha! What better place to rest than in the chair at the desk of my craft room? Patryk can play in his room and I can catch up on the sketch-a-thon layouts. We are up to sketch #8, and each sketch, whether card, layout, or bookmark, has been such an inspiration!

I'm especially excited to complete the layout for our GDT Cherie Averill's sketch, revealed the first day of my son's illness. You should head over to sketches4all and check it out, her take on the sketch is amazing! So rich and full of texture, and I can't wait to play with it! Hoping to have some layouts posted, but until then, I'll show you a card from sketch #4 of the sketch-a-thon.

I used paper purchased especially for this event, DCWV Grade School Premium Stack. The papers are fantastic...glittery, bright, and absolutely adorable! Letter stickers are White Blossom. Thanks for looking, and get your tushie over to s4a already...lots of great prizes up for grabs!

No comments: