Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In love...

...with Tree Love! So if you haven't been to sketches4you, GO THERE! Nikki Sivils is one of our GDT for the Back to School Sketch-a-thon and her sketch has been released!!!!!

Us DT members lucked out and received incredible goodies to play with and create our take on her sketch, and let me say, it was easy! The papers are fantastic...the hardest part was deciding which one to use first! Fantastic details as well, such as the burlap buttons I used on my layout, or the little plastic tag, very much like the tag on a bread bag, which I used on my card. I just love the designs on the paper. The beaver is the cutest!!!!

So I have to get to bed, but had to share my layout and card based on Nikki's sketch before I do so. TFL, and have a great night! (And go sign up at s4u and participate in the contest Nikki is having...if you do a layout based on her sketch, you can win some fabulous Nikki prizes!!! What are you waiting for?)




No comments: