Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sketch-a-thon pre-challenge madness begins!

Yesterday was day one of pre-challenge excitement over at sketches4all. Sketches for a layout, tag, and card have been released, and I started with the layout sketch. It was a fun one! I loved the "chalkboard" in the sketch and just had to carry that element over, I added a piece of chalk (acutally rolled paper), and have even grown to love my stray adhesive that is around the eraser, as it has the look of a blackboard with chalk on it!
K&Co Roam paper. Coredinations cardstock for eraser. The rest of the paper are from my scrap box. The flower pieces were received in an RAK, with a MM pastel brad holding it all together.


The tag sketch is from pagemaps, and I loved this one, combining it with Stacy H-W's challenge to use staples on a creation.
Paper is SEI Claire, as is the ribbon. Studio K transfer for sentiment. MM flourish foam stamps. Versacolor umber ink.

Thanks for looking, and stay tuned for my take on the card sketch (along with adding pics of the original sketches, I am bad at remembering that!) You should pop on over to s4a and join in the sketch-a-thon fun!

No comments: