Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A couple of pages

Made one of these yesterday and one today, just never had time to post them until now. It's been busy here with a house full of sick people.

These are both creations for the back to school sketch-a-thon going on at sketches4you. I am having so much fun with it :)

This first one is a photo taken in the White Mountains, and of course I didn't record the name of the waterfall on the picture. Regardless, it is beautiful, and I am so lucky to live so very close to visit as often as I wish!


This one I did today, and it was one of Cherie Averill's sketches from Sassy Lil' Sketches (I just love her sketches so very much, she is so talented!) I just love her take on it, check her blog or sign up with s4u to see it. Here's her sketch:

and here's my take (the 2 out of place holes on the left side of the layout are the holes to put the page in the album, someone gave me a scrapbook and although it isn't the type I would normally use, I can't resist the urge to use it anyway!) :

These are old pictures from 2000, my oldest when she was my only child! I came across these photos years ago when my grandmother passed away, and have been saving them to use in my own album. TFL! Off to make dinner and wipe more boogers :/

1 comment:

Amber Sheaves said...

I love the colors and papers of these! BTW, I found your blog via OMC's facebook page!