Thursday, September 23, 2010

Changes are good.

I really thought updating my blog's design would be simple and quick. Not so. It appears blogger has changed how it is all done since the last time I did it, and it took all morning to find the old CSS info. It is now done, but I have to update my list of DT members *AGAIN* and don't have the patience! Off to have a snack and go for a run to clear my head and then it's time to get back in the craft room for some more sketch fun!

Have you signed up yet at sketches4all? DO IT! Nikki Sivils released her sketch today, and I know you'll love it. Did I mention she is choosing 2 people who complete her sketch challenge some fantastic Nikki goodness :) I bet that got your attention! Hope to see you there, and watch for some more creations showcasing Nikki's Tree Love paper collection. It is so stinkin' cute!

No comments: