Sunday, November 28, 2010

Update to the hop!

First of all, I hope you have had a fantastic weekend thus far.

For anyone trying to hop along and coming to an abrupt halt, not to worry, it is all fixed now. I just want to mention that the hop has been extended! You now have until Dec 6 to visit all of our blogs and complete challenges for additional prizes over at sketches4all! Awesome! Find my blog hop post here!

Have a great Sunday, I am madly prepping for my daughter's 11th bitrthday party this afternoon, then my son's 3rd birthday party tomorrow night :/ Fun, fun! Probably won't be back in bloggy land until Wednesday, as Patryk's actual birthday, Tuesday, has about a bazillion appointments! Why do I do this to myself?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Wow you don't look old enough to have an 11 yr old daughter, hope she has a fantastic day. Love Melxx