Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A couple of pages to start out the morning

Good morning, I'm not usually posting this early but I want to get in the craft room a bit earlier today, as I have to take a crafty trip today with a friend who wants to start doing Christmas cards with me :)

Here is a layout I created a few days ago that I can *finally* reveal as it is the DT sketch over at s4a. Head on over and check out all of the fabulous designers' takes on the sketch!


It was pretty simple, created with scrap paper and random ribbons. Imaginisce Sparkle Delight Sticker poinsettia on a chipboard circle which I adhered paper to and sanded. Doodlebug Designs Christmas Tags & Tabs stickers "together" and bracket. Colorbok Glitter rub ons in Gold for title. MM Passport Canvas Flowers. Prima red flower. MM brads.

This is for the Colorful Creations blog hop challenge #2, and I had fun, it is a great sketch! This challenge was to use scraps only on the layout, no busting into new paper. Pretty easy when you have a diaper box full of scraps!


Misted the paper first with my own recipe of mist, used Bo Bunny scraps from a kit I got in the spring, Bo Bunny flowers, MM metal brad, punched butterflies, White Blossom glitter letters, Target dollar bin ribbon, Swingline blue staples, and last but not least, a fantastic fuzzy button from The Chip Chop Shop. I won a blog candy from Leeann over there, and it was FANTASTIC! So much good stuff, go check out her etsy store if you get the chance.

TFL!

2 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

hehehe i love how you describe the button! love your page...leeann xxx

Georgiana said...

I love layering papers and using a variety of color combinations.

I don't do many layouts, but I sure do need to start.

Georgiana