Monday, November 22, 2010

Meredith Scraps holiday card challenge


Well I have to enter this challenge, and thought I'd make a new post for it, as the last one had a bunch of cards and I want to make sure the proper card is credited. This is for the Meredith Scraps holiday card challenge:
Tree cut from 4 different sheets of My Mind's Eye Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue paper using the Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge. "Joy" is a negative image of the "Joy" ornament on the same cartridge I used on a different card. Ribbon scraps. TFL!

4 comments:

Amber Sheaves said...

cute card! I left you an award on my blog!

Anonymous said...

very cute! Thanks for playing along, good luck!

Anonymous said...

You Won!!!!! Yippee!!!! Im sending you an email soon with your gift certificate code and the code for my card challenge winner blinkie. Congrats!!!! x

Anonymous said...

actually, can u send me ur email address please. I cant seem to find it.
meredithscraps@bigpond.com
xxx