Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November birthday madness is OVER!



Yesterday was Patryk's 3rd birthday, and was I ever glad when the day ended! It has been a long weekend, with Andraia's party on Sunday night, Patyrk's party on Monday night, and his actual birthday, full of appointments and school events...I celebrated the end of it all with a nice glass of merlot when the kidlets were in bed and went to sleep early. It was nice!

So today, I craft, and thought I would share these which I made on Monday but didn't have time to post.

I made this first card for a challenge but when I went to post it, I realized the deadline was passed. Oops. Paper scraps/"thanks" paper received in an RAK. American Crafts Zing glitter embossing powder in red for the stamped stars. Ribbon scrap attached with staples.

This card was also a day late and a dollar short for the challenge, but it's for my brother in law's birthday coming up in a couple of weeks, so all was not lost! Paper Loft Old Towne Tavern paper scraps used for this one, along with a Studio G acrylic stamp sentiment embossed in gold.
This layout was for the Colorful Creations Tackle Me Tuesday sketch for last week, which I won *yay*. They release a new sketch each Tuesday, and I try hard to play along, even though I usually don't get a chance to do it. This is my Rileigh, who is now 8, during a photo shoot a friend begged to do. Isn't it so Ann Geddes-ish? I came across the disc the other day and just had to scrap this one, my favorite shot! The background paper is spattered with my homemade mist, a combo of Interference Violet Pearl Ex, light pink acrylic paint, and a bit of water. I like the orangy-pink color the mixture of the two created. My Mind's Eye Totally Girl papers. The Chip Chop Shop doily. MM Ruby flocked photo corner stickers. MM brad holding down a handmade flower. Pinkpaislee letter stickers.

TFL, hope to have more to share later!

No comments: