Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another Tuesday CC sketch

I guess this "Tackle Me Tuesday" thing at Colorful Creations is my thing, as I've completed two of them in a row. They just released the TMT sketch today, and when I saw it, I knew exactly the photo I would use!

This picture is one of my favorite shots from our recent photo shoot at Prescott Park in Portsmouth, NH by the amazing Jenna VanValen, a girl I had the pleasure of attending high school with :) As you can tell, she is a photographer, and she is based in Portland, OR. The purpose of this blurb of random info: if you are in/near Portland, contact her. She takes INCREDIBLE pictures!


Papers are K&Co Roam, My Mind's Eye Complete Boy, MAMBI Coastal Culture, and MAMBI We Are Blessed 8X8 kit. The same kit is where I grabbed my title and the flourish element. MM brads holding on rolled paper flowers, and random brown ribbon from my stash. Quick and easy, and very pretty!

Thanks for looking! Hubby has to do some work on an apartment local to us (one I just rented out, I am an apartment manager in my "spare time" LOL), so I'll have to keep myself busy crafting. *Oh darn.*

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hi there, wow wow, Khristen, I just love those gorgeous twirl flowers, these are truly gorgeous, I love the papers you have used here, and I wish we got Mambi over here they do the best titles, this is truly stunning, so glad I got the honour of being on the DT with you. Love Melxx

Amber Sheaves said...

This is great. I love everything about it.