Monday, November 1, 2010

I've missed my craft room!!!!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! We certainly did, although my back still had a few things to say about walking around trick-or-treating! (Nothing a nice glass of red wine and a couple Ibuprofens didn't take care of when the kids were all in bed for the night!)

Here are my creatures of the night...


Patryk chose a pumpkin costume, and hated the hood. He didn't like it until he realized it got him candy!


Andraia wanted to be a witch.


Rileigh was a vampire cheerleader, except the teeth came out after the 2nd or 3rd house as she was drooling all over her chin, and couldn't say "trick-or-treat" intelligibly. Didn't hubby do a great job on the makeup? That's his forte, I may be creative when it comes to paper and ribbon, but when it come to makeup, I suck. I can barely put makeup on myself when I go out, let alone make someone look all scary and bloody!


Today marks the return to normalcy, as I have time to get into the craft room. YAY! My back isn't 100%, but it is ready to sit in that chair, that's for sure! It's amazing how I don't know what to do with myself if I can't release creative energy. I wandered around all weekend, in a daze, all because I couldn't scrap!

Well, one thing that made my weekend was winning blog candy from the Chip Chop Shop!!!! If you haven't checked out Leann's etsy store, you are really missing out. She make the cutest little embellies...so excited to get this candy in the mail!!!!!! Head on over, and check out her stuff...you won't be able to resist!

Off to the scrap room! Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Amber Sheaves said...

I don't know why but the wine and ibuprofen comment made me laugh. I guess it's that whole mixing wine with meds or something! Glad you're feeling better.

Amber Sheaves said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.