Friday, August 16, 2013

Sneak Peek: Sheena's A Little Bit Magical

Alright, my fantasy-loving friends...I know you are going to love this new release from Crafter's Companion! Sheena has the most wonderful images, and this set does not disappoint! I turned to the Knowledge stamp set for this lovely card that will probably end up being a graduation card for my daughter when she moves on to high school next year (nothing like getting a jumpstart, right? LOL)


I used Authentique Free Bird papers and colored the books to match with my Spectrum Noir pens (CT1, CT2, CT4, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, EB1, EB2, BG4, BG6, BG8, TN2, TN3, TN4 and BG2 for the shading underneath.) All cardstock is adhered with the Extra Strong Permanent Tape Runner. A nice piece of twine completes the sentiment nicely, don't you think?

These stamps should be hitting the Crafter's Companion store on Friday 8/23, so mark your calendars! You need these stamps! Don't forget to follow our Facebook page and subscribe to our Twitter feed in order to see the wonderful creations from my fellow DT members using this soon-to-be-released Sheena range!

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: