Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Crafter's Companion August Challenge: Animals Are Everywhere

Good afternoon! I have so very many projects to show you, but you'll just have to be patient :) Let's start with the August challenge over at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog. This month, we want to see animals on your project. Head on over to review the rules and play along with us! Here's what I came up with:

 I love this fun tag, which I will use on an upcoming layout. Tags are so versatile, and for that, I love them :) I started by misting the tag with a homemade mist (2 parts water, one part Mod Podge, one scoop Pearl Ex - Flamingo Pink in a Mini Mister, shake well and spray away!) When it was dry, I stamped this adorable duck, part of the Popcorn the Bear - Party Time EZ Mount Stamp Set. I colored him with my Spectrum Noir pens (Duck: CT1, CT3, CT4, OR2, OR3; Cupcake wrapper: BP2, BP6; Cupcake: LY1; Frosting: BT3; Candy pieces: TB7) and added some fun washi tape and Distress Stickles in Mustard Seed.  Multiple strands of twine matching colors in my project complete the tag!
Don't forget to play along with the challenge, I can't wait to see what you create!

Also, don't miss Crafter's Companion's big birthday sale this week. They're celebrating 6 years, and offering some great deals and freebies! Check them out, and watch for a project tomorrow morning  here on my blog featuring these freebie stamps!

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: