Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Completed Order, And A Winner!

Good evening! Today, I was finally able to ship out a potty chart order, a sweet girly train chart, after spending the day yesterday fighting computer problems. What an exhausting day! Anyway, here is the completed chart:



Cute, right? I hope Sophia loves it!

I kept it quick because I know the *real* reason you are reading this post: to see who the winner of my Crafter's Companion Barkley stamp winner is! Random.org has chosen.....

PATTI L!

Since you have been so kind as to provide your email address, I have sent an email requesting your address information. If I do not hear back from Patti in 24 hours, I will be choosing another winner. Congratulations, Patti! Get your address to me so that I can provide it to Crafter's Companion for them to mail your adorable stamp to you!

Watch for a project to be posted tomorrow. :)   Have a great night!

xoxo
Khristen

3 comments:

mags said...

What a lovely project and such a good idea. Well done to Patti on winning your candy.
Mags
x

Patti L said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was so surprised to win the stamp. I have replied to your email. I promise to give this stamp set a good home and use it well.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is the cutest!!