Friday, August 30, 2013

A Little More Crafter's Companion Christmas

I don't know what it was about this month...maybe the cooler weather....maybe the kids heading back to school. Whatever it was, I made quite a few Christmas projects! Here's a great card I whipped up using Crafter's Companion stamps and Delicata ink, soon to be offered in the store.

 I turned to the Stamp-It Australia Holiday Collection - Tree Whirl stamp set, the Sheena's A Little Bit Festive - Loving Christmas stamp set, Claudine Helmuth Rock-A-Blocks, the Snowman Delight & Candlelight Embossing Board, and of course that gorgeous Delicata ink I am so very much in love with.
 The oval shape is embossed and cut out, then stamped.
 I had to ink up the edges, and love the gold-on-red so much!

Everything is raised up with adhesive foam squares.

I love how easy Crafter's Companion makes it to bring together a lovely card quickly! Don't forget to like our Facebook page in order to see sneak peeks of new stamp sets before they hit the store, and all sorts of inspiration and tutorials!

No comments: