Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sheena's A Little Bit Magical Release!

Want another peek at the newly released Sheena's A Little Bit Magical EZ Mount Stamp Sets?  I'm happy to show off this beauty, part of the Knowledge stamp set.

 I turned to my Lily Bee Designs - Memorandum 6X6 pad and went to work layering papers over black cardstock. The chalice and sentiment were printed on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Unscored 8.5X11 cardstock and colored with my Spectrum Noir pens (IG1, Blender, BT2, BT3, BT4, LG1, LG2, LG3, LY1, LY2, LY3). After fussy cutting and adhering it with my Collal Tacky Glue, I cut out the sentiment and inked it up with Memento Dew Drops in Summer Sky and Cantaloupe. After adhering two pieces of coordinating twine with my Collal Tack Glue, I affixed the sentiment with adhesive foam squares.
Isn't it pretty? I love this magical Sheena release! Check out the multi-buy offer in the Crafter's Companion store -- two stamp sets from this range for $25.50! As always, don't forget to like our Facebook page for sneak peeks of new releases and loads of inspiration and giveaways!

Watch for another post before the end of the week...I'm dying to share a tutorial with you!

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the stamp!