Thursday, August 15, 2013

Birthday Week At Crafter's Companion!

Birthday week is almost over...you didn't miss it, did you? Well, there's still time to cash in on some fabulous deals and receive free stamp sets with your purchase! Head over to Crafter's Companion to check out all of the fabulousness!

Here is one of the stamp sets up for grabs. I made a quick card with the freebie Stamp It Australia - The Snowflake being offered if you spend $50 (did i mention orders $50 or more receive free shipping?)

 You need this stamp! I am absolutely head over heels in love with it!! I chose to mist the stamped piece with Red Velvet and Key Lime Glimmer Mist, followed by Silver Mister Huey. I love the sparkle! The colors matched perfectly with this piece of EP Season's Greetings, and I mounted it all (after distressing, of course!) to a sheet of SC Wonderland woodgrain paper. I love this card (and that I'm getting a headstart for the holiday card season!)

Sparkle sparkle! Love it!!!!!

So what are you waiting for? You have until August 19th to take advantage of Crafter's Companion's birthday deals and take home one or both of the freebie stamp sets! Watch later this afternoon for the other, which I added to a layout.

Don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion USA Facebook page and follow them on Twitter for even more inspiration. Our design team has been loving these freebie stamps!

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!!Love the stamp!!!