Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Crafter's Companion CHA Releases Sneak Peek!

Good morning!

Crafter's Companion is releasing the *best* sets yet , and I have sneak peeks to show you all weekend! The stamps are new to the Stamp It - Australia line and I am completely smitten...and I know you will be too! What I love most about Crafter's Companion is that their stamp sets cover a variety of styles. Whether you are looking for something cutesy or artsy, you'll find something you love guaranteed! The new sets would definitely fall into the latter category. I love them!

I will be showing off four different projects over the next four days, projects that will be featured at Crafter's Companion's booth at CHA. So exciting, I mailed them off on Monday morning. I wish I could have packed myself in the box to join them (but I think postage would have been a bit ridiculous.)

Here's the first sneak I have for you *insert drum roll here*

This features MME's Funday kraft line, which I got a 6X6 pad of in the middle of last year. It looked pretty lonely, so I dusted it off and got to work, pairing it with this fun, flourish-y sentiment, damask pattern stamp, doily, and TH Distress Black Soot Stickles. Of course, it needed some inking as well so a covered both stamp pieces with TH Old Paper Distress ink.



There's sneak peek number one! Just wait until the fourth day...you'll be wanting these sets for your very own! Don't forget to visit the other Crafter's Companion designers who are also showing off creations made with these new sets :)

Watch for another post today from me as well. I made a page for Rileigh's scrapbook and plan to share it later. First though, I have to do "real" work. Such a bummer...I just want to play with paper!

xoxo
Khristen

2 comments:

MagsB said...

This is so elegant, hun! Love it!!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

I LOVE mme Kraft fun day. Thanks for a great card with this line