Saturday, January 12, 2013

Crafter's Companion CHA New Release #3!

I am on a roll today with these blog posts...

So I just finished watching Create and Craft TV's coverage of Crafter's Companion products live from CHA, and saw so many cards from so many of my fellow designers. It was really neat!

For my next sneak peek of the newest Stamp It Australia stamp sets being debuted at CHA this weekend, I thought I would use this beautiful easel card with drawers I whipped up for CC to display at their booth. I'll post a pic at the end of this post, and you tell me if you can see where it is :)

First, my card. I envision the drawers being filled with "a million little things," like M&Ms:
 I used old OA Farmhouse papers for the card. The base was made using my Ultimate Tool, and the instructions to make this easel card with drawers are included on the Advanced Techniques DVD.
 AC ribbon for the drawer pulls.
 The sentiment on the crocheted doily is from the Stamp It Australia Imagine collection, Stamp Set 60.  "For You" comes from the Stamp It Australia Imagine collection, Stamp Set 61. I stamped them with black Memento ink onto pearlescent cardstock. I then used blue embossing powder to assure the sentiment wouldn't smudge if it was touched.
 Pleated AC ribbon is so pretty!
 Each drawer has a different coordinating pattern on it :)
 More AC ribbon goodness!
This was a favorite of the four cards I sent Crafter's Companion, and I didn't want to let it go! So pretty! So...can you spot my card here at the CC CHA booth? Seeing it made me smile :)
Photo
Head to Crafter's Companion and check out all of the new Stamp It Australia - Imagine EZ mount stamp sets as well as the new Stamp It Australia - Imagine unmounted sets. They are all ready to purchase RIGHT NOW! What are you waiting for?!

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: