Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another CHA Sneak Peek!


Good afternoon! Here's yet another sneak peek of Crafter's Companion's newest releases in their Stamp It Australia line. This time I used the new Set 67. I love this image so very much!

I started by spattering Yellow Daisy Glimmer Mist on the card base. Used some fun MME washi, MME Nostalgia patterned paper, Glitz Designs tulle, and an AC pearl brad. The edges of the image were inked up with a Tattered Rose TH Distress Ink pad, and I covered the butterfly with a layer of Ranger Glossy Accents. When it was all put together, I inked the edges of the card with the same Distress Ink pad.

There it is, the card I sent off to Crafter's Companion, currently on display at CHA! Watch for one more sneak peek later on this afternoon. I have made so very many layouts in the past couple of days, I think there will be blog posts daily for a couple of weeks! It feels good to be able to create so much (too bad it had to come with a doctor's order to rest!)

Hope you all are having a great Sunday!

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

You are on a roll girl!! LOVE this card! I'm glad you have been able to scrap but I'm sorry a Doctor had to order you to do it!! LOL
FYI you have embroidery misspelled in your header... :-O HUGS! Stacy H-W