Monday, September 19, 2011

Soooo beary cute…

Good morning, time for my post over at the Crafter’s Companion blog, and it’s all about Popcorn the Bear!  I recently received some Popcorn stamp sets, part of the new release now available over at the CC shop, and I am in love!  The images are so detailed and adorable!

I chose the Birthday Cuddles set, and after stamping my image, colored him with colored pencils.  After cutting him out, I mounted him to the doily and added some pretty flowers below him.

IMG_1675

Dotted ribbon and the sentiment, so crisply stamped with the help of my Rock-A-Blocks (love how easy it is to transfer images without smudges!), complete the bottom.

IMG_1676

IMG_1677

Head over to the Crafter’s Companion store to pick up your own Popcorn the Bear stamps, or one of the incredibly adorable Popcorn Pals sets today!

I trust you’ve all had a great weekend.  We attended a wedding for my brother-in-law, and it was so much fun.  Our little guy was the ring bearer, stay tuned for some cute pics in a separate post.  We currently have no power…luckily I already had my coffee poured, but my oldest daughter is getting ready for school by flashlight!  I’m hoping they resolve it soon…no internet, so I’m putting Windows Live to good use and writing up these posts to have something to do in the dark…and using the laptop screen as a light.  C’mon Mr. Sun!!!  It’s been a loooong hour in the dark…

Have a great day, and watch for more posts.  I got pretty crafty yesterday Smile

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Aww, that's adorable Khristen. I love the little button embellishments you added!

Renee V said...

Beary cute! What a sweet stamp and love the embellishments!

melsanford said...

Awww! So cute! Love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx