Friday, September 9, 2011

New Etsy Listings

Just thought I would share these quickly as I have a good crafty friend on her way here. Maybe we can get a few things done, or maybe we'll just chat all day...I don't really care, all I know is I'll be happy for the girlie time!

I'm really into this whole folded paper thing right now...probably because I have the Ultimate Crafter's Companion, which makes these babies a breeze to make. No need to worry that your folds won't come out just right, use the boxer board and BOOM accordion folds. Find these flowers and medallions in the Handmade Embellishment section of my shop.


It's fall, which means Halloween is creeping up on us! Grab one of these, I have 2 listed. This looks so cute all lit up!
Hope you all have a great day, off to clean up for my friend's arrival! Don't forget to head to the XOXO blog and scraplift one of our lovely layouts inspired by our blogs. The Crafter's Companion fall challenge is also going on, and guess what...there's a big event over at sketches4all, our huge End of Summer Sketchathon! Challenges start TODAY, so head over and participate in one or all of our challenges. DT members are offering RAK's, and each creation gets you closer to the main prize. Head to s4a for more details, and I hope to see you play along!

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Great flowers and that is an adorable Halloween candle thing ( can't think what it is called-brain fart)! lol have fun with you friend.

Renee V said...

Adorable Halloween decoration, love the accordian flowers!