Tuesday, June 7, 2011

XOXO is back, baby!

We're back and lovin' it!

We took a brief month off over at the True XOXO Blog for a little reorganization and streamlining (brief doesn't even describe the month of May...it feels it lasted a mere week!), and are back with June's challenge. I missed XOXO, what's not to love? Stellar creations each month for you to scraplift, as many as you want, and a chance at winning a stellar monthly prize. I just love seeing everyone's take on the current inspiration layouts, and love seeing who you are all inspired by.

What, you ask, is our prize this month? Well, none other than a subscription to Scrapbooks Etc. magazine! Pretty fantastic, eh?

Here's my layout, which you may recall from another one of my challenges. It was originally designed for XOXO, but thankfully we can use the layouts in other places :) Otherwise, how would this busy mom of 3 be able to get it all done? It was a month ago when I made it, so why don't we all take a peek once again? I loved making this one!







If you're curious about the products I used on this layout, head on over to *this blog post* and read away! I just love how this layout came out. Isn't the banner cute? I've been saving bread tags forever, so it was nice to come up with this idea and clear some out of my stash.

Hope to see your entries over at XOXO (lift me! lift me!) and have a great day! I have a mysterious injury...have to get a little personal...a groin injury. It is seriously unexplainable, as all I did was apply lotion after a shower a couple of days ago. Needless to say it's been a painful few days, with no one to help out with the kids and numerous errands that involve walking and lifting :( The only commitment today is Rileigh's track team meeting at 6pm. I think I'll just have to take it easy today, up in the craft room, bag of frozen peas tucked in between my legs. It's awful, just awful...who wants to ice that area of the body? Seriously...sorry I had to share so much. I just had to vent a bit before I let the lack of mobility get to me. It's been strange not walking the girls to school this week or going for my morning run.

Off to the craft room!

2 comments:

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

a nice scrapliftable LO, Khristen. Sorry to hear about your injury. Do get well soon so that you could enjoy more activities with your kids.

By the way, would there be an announcement of winners for the XOXO Challenge #18 or the April Challenge? Was waiting and waiting excitedly for it. =)

Stacy H-W said...

Your injury sounds painful! I hope it gets to feeling better very soon. Maybe you will get something scrappy done while you are sitting around icing it. Love the layout that you have for scraplifting at XOXO!! hugs, Stacy