Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Taking a second to breathe

This Wednesday morning is great thus far, I've been able to relax (for the most part...how anyone can truly "relax" with 3 kids is beyond me.) Swimming lessons in 20 minutes, but rather than walk the half a block to get to the pool, we have to drive as it appears it will rain at a moment's notice. They're calling for spot t-showers in spots, and it's not looking good out there (besides the fact I left the jogging stroller sitting out all night and we had a brief t-shower last night, so it's SOAKED.) Besides having to drive, the weather gives me the perfect opportunity to sit in the craft room and do the one DT assignment left for the month, which I've been having trouble with thus far. Don't know why, I think I just need to get in there more often.

I have gotten in there for the past few days working on a super secret project. All will be revealed in time, and I must say, I'm lovin how it's come out thus far. I'm not even near done, although I'm working on the most time consuming part right now (and it's only time consuming as I've not had a lot of time to devote to sitting down for a long stretch...just minutes scattered here and there.)

Are you working on anything good? I hope to make something I can post later on. Don't forget to head over to the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog to enter into our July challenge, there's a great Paint Fusion prize pack (2 to be exact!) You only have one more day!

Today is also the last day of my challenge over at sketches4all, where I'm asking you to show me your papercraft using 5 or more butterflies. Easy, right?

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Hey Missy! So glad to hear you have a huge project on it's way- will be swinging back regularly to check it out. I am STUCK right now. I have to work late at night because Lola is not letting me sit still for longer than 3 minutes at a time but I'm so pooped at night I can't seem to concentrate- hopefully it will work itself out.
About the NPR memory story- you are right they never said destroyed- they say that memories get changed every time you recall them or talk about them- it must be This American Life because they had different stories- I will keep looking because it was fascinating. Thanks for your continued support of my blogging- it feels good to have regular readers who engage. :) Sorry I cheesed up your comments box. :) By the way- how AWESOME is your give-away info side bar??? That is a GREAT idea!!!