Monday, August 16, 2010

FINALLY!


I get this layout done...it's about time! I have been working at this one all day long, no thanks to my little man who doesn't like to nap and seeks out adventure (and because of this, danger) around every corner, and the soup I made to make the sick people here in this house (myself included!) feel a little better.

I made this one for numerous challenges. It qualified for the sketch crazy #1 sketch and the use those scraps challenge over at sketches4you. I also am entering it into the Colorful Creations blog challenge, asking you to use a number in the title of the layout. I'm excited about this one, as I worked really hard on it, trying out a new technique with the ribbon and LOVED the results, along with the handstitched freehand flowers. My Mind's Eye papers, all from my scrap collection (they are recent scraps from a card I made. Random ribbon I received as a prize from a contest. MM brads. MM Scrapbook stitches for handstitching. Colorbok rub on letters for title/year.

I hope you like it...it is late, so I must go. Sooooo tired.

No comments: