Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Embossalicious Release

Can Crafter's Companion get any more fabulous? The answer is YES! They just did: a new line of Embossalicious 6X6 folders was released and is available in store now! Here's a quick project I made using the Cherrylicious folder, a birthday card for my oldest daughter (I'm ahead of the game: all November birthday cards are made!):


This was super easy: I ran a piece of black cardstock through my embossing machine using the folder. It wasn't Core'dinations, so I couldn't pull my usual "sand it-ink it" technique. That just makes the colors pop better when you rub the ink on. Instead, I pulled out my Memento Brilliance white ink pad and put a base layer on the raised, embossed cherries. I then added color to the cherries with some Memento Dew Drops, both Ladybug and Cottage Ivy. Their tiny size makes them perfect to get the parts of the cherry colored perfectly!

The sentiment is from the Bebunni - Hip Hip Hooray EZ Mount Stamp Set which I mounted with adhesive foam squares for added dimension, and simple penstitching adds the perfect finishing touch.

Head to the Crafter's Companion store to get your hands on these must-have embossing folders! Don't forget to follow our blogFacebook page, and Twitter feed to see the fun stuff the design team is making, and hear about our deals FIRST!

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: