Friday, October 11, 2013

Playing With Falling Feathers

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! I snuck in some playtime, and decided to pull out my Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy - Falling Feathers EZ-mount stamp set. It is one of my favorites! I started with a piece of grey cardstock and misted it lightly with a bit of blue Glimmer Mist. After stamping the sentiment (part of the Stamp It Australia - Set 60 - Friendship Sentiments EZ Mount stamp set) onto the banner-shaped cardstock, I misted it as well. The feather was colored with Spectrum Noir pens (HB3, HB1, and the blender pen), then coated with Crystal Stickles. Stickles were also added around the banner piece, and after a piece of ribbon was added along the bottom, I adhered the feather (after fussy cutting, of course) with foam squares. Little yellow adhesive pearls add a nice finishing touch!



If you don't have this stamp set, you need to hurry to the Crafter's Companion store! It's a must-have! Watch for that tutorial I promised early next week :)

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: