Friday, October 25, 2013

Introducing Bebunni!

Good morning!

Crafter's Companion is always releasing new, adorable stamps. This new range, Bebunni, is probably one of my favorites of the year! (Well, at least when it comes to cutesy stuff!) I used the Hip Hip Hooray EZ Mount Stamp Set for this card, which I intend to give to my son for his upcoming birthday. Isn't it cute?


I colored him with my Spectrum Noir pens (TB3, IB1, LY1, LY3, OR1, OR3) on Ultra Smooth Premium White Carstock and used Collal Tacky Glue to affix blue glass beads to the "Birthday" letters. After choosing fun background papers and double-matting a sentiment, I had a great birthday card for a great boy :)

Have you been to check out the Birthday Week deals going on at Crafter's Companion? You don't want to miss out!

Watch my blog for another tutorial, and a beautiful gift box made with a beautiful new release!

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

Sharon said...

He is gorgeous Khristen and I love the sentiment and design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x