Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More Stamp It Twinkle Sneak Peek Goodness!

Before I get too far into my post, I want to wish my wonderful, supportive, hard-working husband a very happy anniversary. I don't know where I'd be, or what my life would be like, without you! I love you, can't believe it's been 8 years since we decided to take the plunge. Best 8 years of my life!

I thought that since tomorrow is the scheduled release day for the new Stamp It Australia Twinkle stamp range, I should tease you with another great set. This is the Falling Snowflake set, and I made two cards with it. The first: simple. The stamps, on vellum, with patterned paper and a red cardstock backer.

 I curled up the points of the star after adhering the entire piece to the card with adhesive squares.

The second card features images stamped on vellum, and after adhering them with Stick & Spray Permanent adhesive spray, I added stitching above the sentiment. The red cardstock was embossed prior to adhering it to the card with the 6X6 Embossalicious Christmas Patchwork embossing folder, which was cut to fit the size card I wanted to make.

This is my #2 favorite stamp set from this range...but like I said, I want them ALL! Check out the amazing work from our other designers on our blog and Facebook page, who have been sharing awesome sneak-peekiness all weekend! And head to the Crafter's Companion store tomorrow to buy yourself these stamps!

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are both gorgeous. I love the star on the first card and the design is fab. Think this one is my favourite though the second is still fab.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x