Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winner Take 3? Seriously?

I really can't believe it, but out of two winners, no one has yet to contact me for their Crafter's Companion Blog prize.  We really want to send this adorable stamp set out to someone, so I'm drawing a **third** winner.

Blogger Amber S said...

I like the window you added and the twisted ribbon and pin! Great. I don't have any particularly spectacular Christmas memories. I think every year is special with young kids in the house. It's nice to make them happy and yet still emphasize the real meaning of Christmas!
December 9, 2011 12:23 PM

If this is you, you have 48 hours to contact me at kfossandfour at gmail dot com to claim your prize :)  I'm hoping to hear from someone, and then I'm going to have to do this **again**  lol  

I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing holiday...not me!  It's a sea of presents to wrap, goodies to bake, and a sprained foot to rest :(  It's been tough to create at all, and I fear that my Christmas cards this year will be received after Christmas.  They're half done, but it's been so hard to go up the stairs to my craft room!  I brought a giant bag of Christmas-y supplies downstairs earlier today to attempt them here on the couch all this week, we'll see how that goes.  I know I'll get it all done and thoroughly enjoy the down time January brings (I can only hope!)

Merry Christmas to all of my followers, and wishes for a healthy, happy, scrappy new year!

xx
Khristen

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I broke down and set store bought cards! lol. Maybe I can just save all that I have made for next year. Congrats to Amber. Hope she contacts you! Merry Christmas!

Amber Sheaves said...

I just emailed you! I hope your foot gets better. If it makes you feel any better I just sent out my cards yesterday! Plus, we were just in the blizzard so who knows how long it will take to get out!