Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year!

Good morning!  I have great news...I was actually in the craft room!!!! **gasp**  I know.  Shocking.  I made a couple of DT assignments, and it felt FANTASTIC.  Beyond fantastic.  It's amazing how out of sorts I end up feeling when I am not able to head up into that tiny, cluttered room and create.  So today, with nothing on my plate and a houseful of kids still full of Christmas excitement, the wind whipping and making it almost unbearable to be outside for ten seconds, I'm going to SCRAP.  I know!!  Big dreams!!  I'm hoping to get a bit caught up and use up some stash so that I may purchase more with all of the Michael's gift cards I got for Christmas :)

I will be posting pics later of non-DT creations, so stay tuned.  I hope you all find some time today to be a little crafty, and if you do, don't forget...play along at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!  There's a great prize up for grabs, and still a few days left to enter as long as you use Crafter's Companion stamps somewhere on your project.

Also, the XOXO Challenge Blog is waiting for *you* to play along for your shot at being GDT.  Deets over at the XOXO Blog.  Head over anyway to meet our newest design team members.  Get to know them and their scrapping style as you check out the great projects created each month just for you to be inspired by!

Lastly, don't forget to head over to Dream Valley Challenges to enter something into our Christmas challenge.  It is the last one for the year, and is open until the 7th of January.  What are you waiting for?  Head over and link up for your chance at a fabulous prize.

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

D said...

Sounds like a fun day! Can't wait to see what you made :)