Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hectic Holidays and a WINNER!

Good morning, today finds me madly finishing up Christmas cards and *finally* printing out the pics to place inside them.  Here's what friends and family will get this year...

Do you know how long it took to get a decent pic?  Patryk is going through this awkward smile phase, and it's quite annoying when you are just trying to take a nice pic!!  I'm hoping I can finish up today and get the cards all out in the mail this weekend.  Yeah, I know, wishful thinking....but a girl can dream, right?

Anywho, you want to know who won the Crafter's Companion Blog giveaway, don't you?  The winner of the stamp set given away by yours truly, the Humphrey Meeting Santa stamp set, is:

 Priscilla said...
Cute card. The colors are so vivid and blend so well. My favorite memory is the cat attacking the tree and bringing it down and the look on my daughters face as it came down!

Congrats, Priscilla!  You have 48 hours to contact me via email, at kcraftroom at gmail dot com. If I do not hear back, I will choose a new winner.

Don't see your name above?  Head over to the Crafter's Companion Blog to see if you won another DT member's giveaway, or even the main prize!  I'm off to hobble my way upstairs (I sprained my ankle last week and have been laid up on the couch for the most part) to collect addresses and print out some pictures.  I've missed my craft room!!  I hope you are all having a great start to the week, and don't forget to stay tuned to the Crafter's Companion Blog this week as we are showing off our soon-to-be-released S.W.A.L.K. Winter collection.  They are ADORABLE, you won't want to miss it!

xx

2 comments:

MagsB said...

What a wonderful picture! Well done for getting all three kids to smile nicely at the nice time (I speak from experience!)

I hope your ankle gets better soon!

love MagsB x

Stacy H-W said...

The photo is wonderful! You should try to get 5 kids, two grownups and 3 dogs to all smile!!! LOL My photo is hilarious.

Congrats to Pricilla!

Hugs!!