Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ZOOM

 A quick layout share in between volunteer times at the elementary school...

In keeping with my resolution of using up my stash, I pulled out my AC - City Park and started layering. I loved how the blues and greens coordinated with the picture so perfectly! This is Andraia and Foss riding in the go-karts at Six Gun City during our 2008 summer vacation. (I'm slowly catching up to 2013, right?!)
 There's a strip of AC orange ribbon behind the photo, and this fun Boxer Scrapbook Productions metal frame (they are now closed as of 8/12, I've had this frame since 1998!!!) I used Hay Ride Glimmer Glam to coat the area inside the frame, and didn't even think about how it would react with the Dylusions mist I used underneath...it turned a cool green color that thankfully worked with the layout! I then wrote "so fun" with my Marvy Uchida white paint pen, and wrote over that with black pen. AC pearl brads affix it to the layout. There's a strip of washi on there too :) The title is Thickers with the white paint pen outline to make it pop.


 Love that Dylusions drippiness :)
 At the top, I used one of my leftover Heidi Swapp Color Magic banners at the top with the same Dylusions mist, adding a piece of twine at the top. (Took this picture at sunset, so the shadows are little messed up! Sorry!)

Stay tuned for another couple of shares. It's been crazy around here with snowstorms and shoveling! After I work at the elementary school store at lunch time, I'll be back with another project.

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: