Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crafter's Companion Sneak Peek: Chrysalis

Good morning! I thought I would share my first sneaky peeky of the new stamps being released on Friday from Crafter's Companion, the Chrysalis collection. This is a collection of amazingly detailed images, so pretty, and wonderful borders and sentiments.

Here's the first thing I made when I got my stamps:

Isn't this such a pretty image? I used a piece of red cardstock, and ran it through my embossing machine using the 6X6 Embossalicious Folder - Swirl Corner. I colored her up with my Spectrum Noir markers, used my corner rounder on the image and mat, and raised up the sentiment with adhesive foam circles. I didn't want to go crazy with embellishments as I didn't want to take away from the image at all.
 I added some Liquid Pearls to the wine glass...you can kind of tell in this picture.I love how it brings out the highlights I added with my markers even more. and that embossing folder....LOVE!

I hope you like her, watch for more sneaks from me and the rest of the design team! These stamps hit the Crafter's Companion store on Friday!

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: