Monday, August 8, 2011

We have a winner of the Envelobox!

Good Monday morning, I love starting the day off by posting good news and winners :)

I would like to thank everyone who joined in on the fun and started following the Crafter's Companion blogs, I hope to see all of you entering your gorgeous creations in our challenge now, no excuses ;)

Ok, ok...on to the winner. The winner, chosen by the random.org thingy in my sidebar, is none other than:

Pinky said...

What a fun and totally useful tool! Thanks for the chance! How generous of Crafters Companion!
I followed! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh M GEEE! I am so excited! I have been wanting one of these bad boys! :) Thanks so much!!!! I don't usually have time for blog hops but when I saw this I had to make time! Thanks again!