Thursday, April 14, 2011

sketches4all tag/card contest

As I mentioned earlier in the week, we are having a contest over at sketches4all. Each day, one of our talented DT members is posting a card or tag challenge, whether it be a sketch, recipe, or color challenge. There is sure to be something you are inspired by, and there are lots of prizes up for grabs.

Today is my day to post a challenge, and I decided to use a sketch from PageMaps and the added twist of using metal, paint, and spring colors/theme. Here's the sketch:

and here's my tag. I chose these papers from Webster's Pages, they remind me of the lilac bushes outside my craft room that are budding :) Can't wait to see/smell those lovely lilacs!

The metal is in the form of staples, and the paint is tan acrylic paint used to make the heart shape which I then covered in glitter dust. Looks great, I love the dimension!

So head over and enter your tag today, and check out the other challenges being offered by our fab DT members. Who knows, you might win a prize :)

I am entering this into the DYSU Challenge Blog's current challenge, scallops.

4 comments:

WencheP said...

Beautiful. Really love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Marlene said...

Beautiful tag! Just the right amount of sparkle. So pretty!

Unknown said...

Great collage - really cool

kitten DYSU team

melsanford said...

Beautiful tag - gorgeous! Love the stapled ribbon :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx