Monday, April 4, 2011

Just one for you today.

I don't have too much time, but I thought I would get this posted, I did this yesterday with my friend who came by for some crafty time (although we spent more time at the LSS than wielding the glue stick LOL)





All papers/stickers/elements Webster's Spring Market, except for the Bo Bunny dark blue dotted cardstock matting the photos. "Fun" alpha stickers coated with Glossy Accents for shine. Diamond Stickles. This page came together like this post: quick and easy!

Hope to craft when hubby leaves for work, but I know that by the time that happens (at 10:30) I may possibly be passed out cold on the couch. I am hoping that doesn't happen, I got another goodie package in the mail from my XOXO teammate, Michelle Hernandez and it is ROCKIN.

Speaking of XOXO, if you don't have any mojo and need some inspiration, go over to XOXO and choose one of our fab team's layouts to scraplift. Enter it to win, there are only a few days left!

Until tomorrow :)

8 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Can I just say....gorgeous!! Don't you just love when a plan comes together??!! ha
I know what you mean about spending more time at the LSS instead of scrapping!! That is what Denise and I do when she comes to visit... ha

Marlene said...

Fun layout! I love Webster's Pages stuff.....yummy!

Victoria said...

This LO is great I really like all the colors.

Please stop by my blog, there's an award for you :)

http://victorias-creations.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-awards.html

♥Victoria

Jacilynn said...

how pretty! I love the sweet title and the pretty cluster! perfect

melsanford said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the fab lettering :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous layout Khristen! Also Thank you for following my blog! Good luck! :)

Nicolle Kramer said...

what a sweet LO! I love the websters paper..:) Go check out my blog there is a surprise for you!

Carole of Brum said...

Gorgeous paper you used, and you work with it so nicely, another great layout. CoB