Friday, December 17, 2010

Some exciting news :)


It feels as if I have been out of the loop. I have been so busy preparing the house for Christmas, shopping for the 3 kidlets, making Christmas cards and gifts, and beginning preparations for our holiday dinner and dessert, I have neglected bloggy-land. It feels weird! Nothing to post? HA, right, I have plenty! Before I get to the cards, though, I thought I would share some exciting news: I have been chosen for the XOXO challenge blog as a Lipstick Chick! So excited! So today, besides making a couple of holiday decorations and oops-I-can't-believe-I-forgot-that-person cards, I'll be putting on some lipstick and taking a new pic just for that DT spot. Exciting! Maybe I should buy some new lipstick to celebrate!

Anywho, here are the last batch of mailable Christmas cards...

MME papers, tree is negative image from a tree cut for another card. Stamped sentiment. (Can you tell I was getting a little lazy here towards the end?)

MME Paper. Chipboard snowflake element and ribbon received from a friend in an RAK. Stamped tree border and sentiment.

Stamped image colored with colored pencils and glitter glue. MME papers (dots and green snowflakes.) "Joy" received in an RAK, it is a die cut.

Sentiment is the negative image leftover from another card I made with my Cricut, MME papers. Present I made myself from some MME paper scraps.

MME papers, Bo Bunny ribbon, stamped/clear embossed sentiment, and candy cane element cut with the Cricut on red paper, mounted on white for the stripes.

This is one of my favorites...negative image of tree used, MME papers. Stamped stars on corrugated paper. MM star brad at top of tree, Frosted Lace Stickles on tree. Sentiment cut with Cricut.

And here is Patryk's second handmade card ever...this one is for Rileigh, and it's so cute! Great work, my little buddy!

Off to make a few last minute house decor items, of course I'll share later! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: