Saturday, December 18, 2010

Party time!

Today is a secret Santa party at the in-laws, so while I waited for the wings to cook, I made these beauties. Yes, I have finished the Christmas cards I must mail, but I'm doing the cards I will give by hand now.

This first one was for a Sketches in Thyme sketch challenge, I don't have time to post the sketch, but here's the card:
MME paper, except for the green glitter cardstock. Cotton Candy Stickles, Studio G green and clear glitter glue. Random chipboard element from my stash, recently received in an RAK with no identifying info, sorry. Star buttons are also from my stash.

This one is for the Karber weekly challenge, this week, to use a digital stamp. It is, of course, for the hubs :)
I chose this one from Sassy Studio Designs (they have some cute stamps!). MME paper. Lace from my stash. Image colored with colored pencil, and the dress is fine glitter. Isn't it pretty? Tinsel Thickers for "you", and the rest of the sentiment is made using my MM Rummage alphabet stamps which I haven't pulled out in ages! (I was out of r's in all of my black alpha stickers LOL) Bazzill brads.

TFL, have a great day! Off to see who my Santa is and enjoy some great food and wine at the in-laws!

No comments: