Monday, February 24, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Recipe Challenge

Back again with yet another challenge entered (and there are a total of two more to share after this! I'm on a roll!)

This time, I played along with the C.R.A.F.T. recipe challenge, where the requirement was to use 1 image, 2 shapes, 3 papers, and 4 gems/brads/embellishments. Easy peasy! Here's what I made:

The image, a Webster's Itty Bitty from Unity Stamp Co., was stamped in Tuxedo Black and Elderberry Memento ink and applied using my Rock-A-Blocks from Crafter's Companion. Can't stamp without those things! The papers are from Lilybee's Persnickity line (Fussy and Prim), and the third paper is black cardstock matting the image. I added doodles with my American Crafts black pen, and Mon Ami Gabby black gems added to the mat are the perfect finishing touch.

I raised the image up off the card with some foam squares.

That's it! The deadline is tomorrow, so be sure to play along with this challenge. It's fun and simple!

xoxo
Khristen

2 comments:

Basslady said...

a gorgeous and very stylish card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

wienerhoneymooners said...

Awesome use of some dynamic and bold papers!!!