Friday, March 18, 2011

This crazy thing I call life

Wow, can someone slow down the speeding train that has become my life as of late? Seriously...

Andraia had her second EEG, and this time it was a success (meaning she slept during the test when she was supposed to, as last time she did not!) However, it took a whole entire day (which happened to be a rainy mess) as they wanted to have her do a videotaped hour long sleep study.

We got out of that place just in time to get my van to it's appointment at the garage at 2. We were late, but whatever. There are 3 recalls at this time on my p.o.s. Windstar, one being a ginormous crack in the front subframe. So big, in fact, they will have that p.o.s. for another 4-6 weeks, which leaves me "stuck" in the rental they are providing...a 2011 Toyota Sienna. SOOOO far out of my price range, so in a way, it's a bad thing. I'm going to have to give it back and drive my p.o.s. again at some point! Booooooooooooo! It's an amazing van, and one day I will have one.

Through all of this, I received a package of goodies from Sabrina, her recent blog candy...it was full of a bunch of great goodies, and all I want to do is play with it all, but of course today is full too. There's always the weekend, right?

So my fingers are crossed I can craft later, but for now, I must race to the shower and run a zillion errands...the kids have the day off from school, making all the more complicated. At least I got 9 hours of sleep, an unheard of feat! All 3 of them slept in :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I am so glad your DD had a good appointment, my love to your both, and that train you talk of I am on too, and it is out of control, time is just flying hey. Melxx

Kendra said...

This must be a bad week for vehicles in this area! Mine blew it's transmission this week and I'm using a relative's car for a little while. Glad your daughter's test went better this time! I was looking at your info, and I think we are only about 15-20 mins away from each other! Crazy world!

Nicolle Kramer said...

Oh girl I completely understand your busyness....i also have a P.O.S windstar with three recalls...but we have a second vehicle to fall back on a dodge caravan..that one has only two recalls and minor compared to ones on the windstar. My windstar is still sitting in my driveway..our schedule is so busy that we haven't had a chance to get it to the shop. I hope everything is well with your kiddo....i remember having to do the whole EEG thing after my son had his first and thank goodness only seizure..isnt it great to sleep in?..my kiddos also had off from school....have a good day..:)