Saturday, March 5, 2011

Get in those Dream Valley entries...

Today is the last day to submit your project for Dream Valley Challenge blog's "Anything Goes" challenge...I'm sure you've made something (or a bunch of somethings) this week that qualify, so go link it up before the challenge closes! And don't forget to check in tomorrow, where our new challenge will be released. You'll have 2 weeks to complete the next challenge, but this week's challenge ends TODAY! LINK UP already, will ya?

I think I neglected to mention that I was also chosen as this past week's Guest Designer at Colorful Creations, a great challenge forum community full of inspiration and super friendly ladies (and gentleman...Gentleman J to be more specific LOL) Head on over and check out the challenge featuring lil ol' *me* and my interpretation of this week's sketch. They have a Guest Designer sketch series going on where you compete for prizes. Go play with the sketch and have a go!

I made a couple of things yesterday, one for tomorrow's Dream Valley challenge and my XOXO layout (which will go up on Monday morning...check it out!) I expect to see you all over there scraplifting one of the gazillion layouts we will have for you (and if you chose mine that would be pretty sweet!) It's really that simple, get some inspiration and share it with us for a chance at a great prize!

Expect some postings...trip to the Dollar Tree today to pick up some more "blank canvas" treat jars LOL I also should put some spring-y stuff in my Etsy shop. It's been tough to find time lately, with the spring goings-on at the girls' schools and potty training Patryk (who, by the way, thanks to my magnificent magnetic potty chart, is completely trained! He's even been dry at night WOWZERS!) Hubby has today, tomorrow, and Monday nights off, so I will be taking some me time, you can count on that!

Off to the grocery store before the masses arrive, I'll check in with you all later :) Have a great day!

No comments: