Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th weekend, everyone!

Hope you all get to enjoy the 4th weekend...I'll be spending it at the softball field. It is certainly more exciting than this spring season was, I'll tell you that much! It makes a difference when you have a coach committed to teach the kids softball, and not one with his nose stuck in the playbook! I've never seen Rileigh so focused. She is not only making plays, but getting hits and scoring runs! Amazing!

Made this layout yesterday for a challenge over on sketches4all and boy, do I love the results! I'd picked up this paper a couple of months ago (during the regular season of softball), and was sooo glad when I finally got to sit down and play with it! What great colors! With any luck, I'll be up there in my little craft room cooling down in between games later this afternoon, and will get to play some more, we'll see! Hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend for me!


MM Scrapbook Stitches in Ice Blue and Yellow across middle green/red cardstock strip, Bo Bunny flowers with random glitter brad from my stash, Colorbok Chipboard Alphas in Natural, Miss Elizabeth's Vintage Typewriter alpha stickers, DCWV Doodles Rub On "FUN", and Recollections Summer Flower Flower Stripe background paper. Yellow cardstock is DCWV textured (I think my scanner window has to be cleaned LOL it never does my layouts justice!)


No comments: