Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good morning!

I was able to do a page yesterday...it took me all day, but it was worth it! I found these photos while going through my Rileigh's preschool binder her teacher made, and thought they should be in her book. I decided to use the Colorful Creations Tackle Me Tuesday sketch from last week, and I also entered the layout into Erin's Distress Challenge over at sketchesforall. I love how it turned out!

I adhered KI Pop Culture Hopscotch lace cardstock to plain white cardstock, and crumpled/sanded the red and blue cardstock, scraps from my stash. I cut all of the embellies from DCWV Grade School stack paper, adhering with Pop Dots. The ribbon is from Target, and I am most proud of the ribbon flower I made, adding a button in the center. I sewed like crazy to make this flower! The title is Karen Foster School letter stickers.

I've got a lot of work to do up in the craft room today, but alas, I have run out of glue and glue dots! Off to the craft store, and when I return, more scrapping madness!

No comments: