Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside!

In the middle of cleaning house for the swarm of tween girls coming tomorrow for Andraia's party. Ugh. If Rileigh didn't have basketball this morning, I would probably already be done :/

I convinced hubby to put up the Christmas tree last night though, which is probably why I felt extra cold outside this morning...something about seeing it put up makes the cold winter-like temps feel colder. A subliminal sign of winter? I don't know. I'm just weird like that.

Just thought I'd post a quick reminder for all of you to participate in the blog hop going on at s4a.

Here is the original post, get hopping for some yummy Echo Park (and a gazillion other prizes!) The hop ends on Sunday, but the challenges go all week long, most with an RAK involved. What are you waiting for? Get hoppin'! For me, it is off to vacuum and mop. Why bother, when the girls are just going to make a big mess tomorrow, right? Because my OCD says so! Have a great day!

No comments: